Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Final Days till Crit

So now that I have acquired all the materials, the next problem arises as to how and I going to properly display these items. My original idea was to have all these terrible things create something beautiful. As in a girl might be beautiful on the outside but the things that make up this girl are not so beautiful. So I have one idea to create this beautiful display of girl items but then have the desk drawer open and filled with all these terrible things like dirty cash, condoms, and cigarettes. Then have the fast food wrappers all in the trash can and the hooka displayed under the desk. However, on the top of the desk have the pills and the suicide note along with a clock, books, and the tiara.

On the other hand I would display the items to create complete chaos. Everything thrown around giving a helpless, and crazed feel. Ahhh... idk what my next step of action is going to be but hopefully I can come to a solution soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment