Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Project Two

For this project I am  trying to come up ways to create an object with a bunch of ugly things to create something beautiful. Some ideas I am throwing around is to create some form with things that represent addictions that create a beautiful figure or object. Basically saying that things may appear beautiful on the outside but on the inside they are filled with terrible things. My first idea was to create a tree to represent something similar to the tree of life. But Im still working on it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Krswlhy_V14/TTwWsBHxD2I/AAAAAAAAAEE/BzObIpf-U4k/s1600/ChakaiaBooker17_DS.jpg
Chakaia Booker


New inspiration to create a frame made out of things people over indulge in. My inspiration for that is the 7 deadly sins. I also have a thought of putting a mirror within the frame to create an emotional reflection of yourself within all the sins. 



No comments:

Post a Comment